Inviting applications for a JRF position in an ISRO funded project
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for project on “Orbit parameter refinement using GNSS carrier phased data in post facto scenario for Interferometric SAR and Pol InSAR applications” sponsored by ISRO-Respond Program. This is implemented by a joint collaboration between the Space Systems Laboratory, IIIT Delhi and Department of Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering, Jadavpur University Candidates having excellent academic record and a keen interest in GNSS and space engineering are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in ECE/ IEE/ Aerospace Engineering or a related domain
- (a) Has valid CSIR-UGC NET or GATE score or (b) has been selected for JRF in National level examinations conducted by Central Govt. Depts. and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Prior reputed publications will be advantageous
- Excellent programming skills in Python/C/C++
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral andwritten)
Further details can be found here.
- Rs. 31,000/- (+ HRA)