Workshop on "Aerospace and Electronics Systems and Signal Processing"
IIIT Delhi in collaboration with the Astronautical Society of India is organizing AICTE workshop on “Aerospace and Electronics Systems and Signal Processing” as a part of the celebration of the 75th year of Independence from 14th to 18th December 2021. The workshop will be conducted by noted speakers -
- Dr. Vinod Kumar (Executive Secretary ASI and Division Head, Control Dynamics Design GroupDeputy Divisional Head, URSC)
- Dr. Arundhati Misra (Group Director, SAC, ISRO)
- Dr. Amitava Sen Gupta (Scientist -H (Retired), NPL)
- Ms. Vasvi Srivastav (Expressive Arts Therapy Practitioner, Psychologist, Sivananda Yoga teacher)
- Dr. Shobha Sundar Ram (Associate Professor & Head, ECE Department, IIIT-Delhi)
- Dr. Sanat K Biswas (Assistant Professor, ECE Department, IIIT-Delhi)
The topics will include: Introduction to GNSS Introduction to GNSS signal structure, acquisition and tracking Principles of localization Error sources in GNSS observations Sensor Fusion Using Kalman Filter Precision Time Transfer and Dissemination using GNSS GNSS Data Processing Introduction to Radar systems Radar Applications Radar Modelling Applications of Radar Radar signal processing Radar Prototyping Expressive Arts Therapy
- Go to AICTE portal
- Create your profile & login
- Search the workshop by date or name (you may also mention the dates and name here) Workshop Name: Aerospace and Electronics Systems and Signal Processing Workshop Program Dates: 14 Dec - 18 Dec 2021
- Select the workshop to register for it.
- Registrations will close as soon as course capacity is reached. So, register as soon as possible.
More details on the workshop can be found on https://iiitd.ac.in/aesspw/