Inviting applications for a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position
Space Systems Laboratory invites application for a Junior Research Fellow Position to work on NavIC Reflectometry receiver development. Application details can be found here.
- Master degree in ECE or related field with CGPA >= 7.5
- CSIR-UGC Net Qualified (Assistant Professorship), GATE.
- Knowledge about linear algebra, vector calculus, signal processing
- Proficient in MATLAB, C++ and Python
- Maximum age limit – 35 years
- Good written, verbal, and visual communication skills.